Head of Property Management for this first-class family-run Estate Agency in Eastcote, Middlesex
Permanent Eastcote, Middx | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2019-10-20 20 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 20 December 2019
This is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious individual to join this first-class family-run estate agency in Eastcote. Our client is looking to recruit a Head of Property Management to manage their Property Management, Renewals and Accounts teams.
To be considered, you will have had a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a senior property management role as you will be running a good-sized team, meaning that strong leadership and business development skills are vital. Our client is looking to recruit an energetic, passionate individual who can drive the property management department forward.
You will be expected to be up to speed with the latest lettings legislation and ensure you keep the business up to date as well.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Holding regular meetings with your team and carrying out one to ones
- Implementing new ideas to stream-line and grow your department
- Keeping the business up to date with the latest lettings legislation
- Managing and growing the tradesman database
- Managing VIP landlords
- Developing staff members.
- ARLA qualified
- Strong knowledge of current lettings legislation
- Experience and a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task lots of duties and demanding clients
- Having a full driving licence would be preferred.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of an attractive £40,000 to £45,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com