Head of New Homes for this award-winning Estate Agency in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £80k to £100k OTE 100000
Job Posted: 2021-02-24 24 February 2021 Closing date for applications: 24 April 2021
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning estate agency as the Berkshire Head of New Homes. The business has immense potential for growth, therefore this role would suit an ambitious individual with the energy, ability and commitment to come in and take this business to the next level.
To be considered for this position, you will have experience dealing with developers and house builders, site sales and preparation of sites in readiness for sale. You will also need to be able to communicate at all levels, be smartly presented and articulate, and continually be looking for business opportunities for the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the process of bringing New Homes to market effectively, ensuring you include all aspects of marketing for New Homes
- Working closely with the Marketing Communications Executive on the design of all related marketing material
- Being responsible for client management of all New Homes developer clients as the first point of contact for all marketing and post sales activity of New Homes
- Recruitment and selection of New Homes staff
- Working with the Sales Progression team to drive the conversion and speed of sales pipeline to exchanges
- Increasing the penetration of the New Homes market by targeting developers for agent free sites and converting tail-end units from tied sites, as well as driving additional instructions to branches through part exchange business.
- Working alongside other departments in order to prepare detailed business plans regarding any department investments, such as manning or marketing a new site to ensure that decisions are made based on profit
- Working closely with the Land and Development Manager to assist in Land activities with specific reference to the driving of instructions for New Homes in Berkshire
- Taking responsibility for all health and safety related matters with regards to the marketing of New Homes.
Other tasks will include:
- Attending monthly conference calls and branch meetings with managers to overview New Homes activity within Berkshire
- Running a database of all potential New Homes instructions and to regularly contact developers to obtain instructions
- Assisting the Land and Development Manager with research into pricing for sites and attending branch and site visits to discuss appraisals/pricing with developers
- Proactively arranging and attending meetings with developers to pitch for new instructions
- Attending New Homes sites including special product launches
- Attending operational meetings to report on activity and results
- Daily management of all sales staff whether based centrally on site or in branches.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £50,000 to £60,000, plus fantastic on target earnings of £80,000 to £100,000. The company also offers bonus incentives and awards!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.