Head of Lettings – Residential Lettings – Surrey
Permanent Fleet, Surrey | £30k to £55k Inc Benefits OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2016-01-03 03 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 03 March 2016
An exciting opportunity has become available at an award-winning independent estate agency based in Surrey. Our client is looking for someone experienced and who has managed a Lettings Department to be the new Head of Lettings based in their Fleet office.
You will be supporting a lettings team of four people and a property management department of four people with a new branch opening in the New Year.
- Must be ARLA qualified
- Must have the knowledge of up to date legislation and well versed in the lettings market
- A proven track record of managing a lettings department
- Sound financial knowledge and an understanding of departmental profit and loss
- Must be able to manage and motivate sales teams and non-sales teams effectively
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft packages and computer illiterate
- Travelling to the other branches will be involved and therefore must be flexible with this and a clean/near to clean full UK driving license.
- Must be highly organised and able to prioritise
The basic salary offered for this role is £30,000 to £40,000 with on target earnings of £55,000. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and from 8.30am to 5pm every other Saturday. A day off in lieu will be provided for every Saturday worked.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com