Head of Lettings for this award-winning Estate Agency in Holland Park, Central London
Permanent Holland Park, London | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2020-01-03 03 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 01 January 2020
An exceptional opportunity has become available within this upmarket and award-winning independent firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors. Heading up the Lettings team, the successful candidate will be managing the existing business & developing new business by growing the profile in the area and working with the team to ensure the service provided is second to none.
This organisation is both well-established and highly respected throughout London and the rest of the country. They pride themselves on their reputation and professionalism and are particularly strong in the upper end of the market.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success as a Lettings Manager/Head of Lettings, ideally be ARLA qualified and be up to date with relevant tenancy legislation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking on quality property to let and providing advice to prospective landlords
- Generating and developing new lettings instructions, overseeing creative marketing campaigns
- Managing a team, supporting team members to achieve their potential & to ensure objectives are met/exceeded
- Liaising with and assisting the property management and renewals team
- Networking and establishing / developing the company’s presence within the community
- Overseeing the seeking and vetting of prospective tenants
- Keeping abreast of relevant tenancy legislation and relaying to staff
- Providing a high level of efficiency and customer service to all clients
- Overseeing the day to day administration, ensuring correct procedures are followed and reviewing better working practices
- Creating and managing the budget
- Chasing rent arrears
- Preparing management board reports and regularly reporting figures
- Servicing the requirements of corporate clients and relocation agents
- Being available when advice is required and assisting colleagues
- Attending relevant meetings.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong administrative, MS Office and organisational skills
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience of residential lettings market
- Team management/supervisory experience
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation.
This position will come with an attractive basic salary in the region of £35,000, plus an on target earnings figure of £50,000 plus benefits including health care and pension.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.