Head of Facilities Management for this Property Developer in North West London
Permanent , North West London | £55k to £75k 75000
Job Posted: 2020-08-03 03 August 2020 Closing date for applications: 11 September 2020
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Head of Facilities Management to work within their exciting Build to Rent / PRS division at their site in North West London.
The purpose of this role is to provide and maintain an exceptional building and facilities management service for the residential development. You will be managing in-house and contracted building management resources to maintain all communal areas, engineering work and health and safety within agreed cost parameters, resulting in unparalleled customer service experience.
Our client is looking to recruit an individual with experience in managing large and complex projects of a similar size and value, as it is important that you have an appreciation and understanding of customer needs in designing and specifying projects.
You will be leading a team and working closely with other departments, therefore, it is important that you are able to effectively delegate, empower and offer support where needed to be successful in this position.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- HNC, HND, degree (or equivalent) qualification in facilities management or a related engineering qualification (e.g. building services engineering, built environment engineering, electrical engineering, energy engineering or mechanical engineering)
- Professional membership of organisations such as BIFM, CIBSE, ImechE or equivalent
- Other related qualifications would be desirable such as NEBOSH, energy management, waste and cleaning or a general management certification
- Proven experience in a senior role managing aspects of engineering, facilities or building services for a significant facility either estate-wide, multiple buildings or separate site responsibility
- Proven experience of understanding building services and public realm maintenance requirements
- Experience of procurement, in particular the process of tendering facilities services, performance indicator evaluation and motivation
- Good knowledge and understanding of managing contractors and facilities management contracts
- Strong IT experience with ability to recommend change in the interest of commercial efficiencies
- Experience and understanding of BIM and digitalisation potential within facilities management
- Good leadership skills with experience managing teams and a maintenance operation
- Ability to interpret data to enable effective decision making
- Ability to structure information for various levels of data hierarchy.
The salary on offer will in the region of an attractive £55,000 to £75,000, plus excellent benefits that commensurate with such a senior opportunity.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.