Head of Customer Service – Luxury Student Property Company – Notting Hill, West London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £30k to £34k Inc Benefits 34000
Job Posted: 2016-03-18 18 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 18 May 2016
An exciting role has become available at a rapidly growing property fund management group which acquires, refurbishes, lets and manages contemporary and stylish houses to students. The company has successfully acquired and developed a portfolio of over 150 luxury properties in University towns and cities across the UK which is up to an exceptional standard.
Our client is looking for a Head of Customer Service professional to join their dynamic and outgoing team in Notting Hill, West London.
The company pride themselves on exceptional levels of service and the quality of housing they acquire. The successful candidate will need to have previous experience in customer service and ideally within hospitality or property. You will be responsible for leading customer service across the business and ensuring students living in the properties have a brilliant experience during their stay in the luxury housing.
- Accountability for customer service performance & results
- Measure, monitor & report customer service performance
- Identify & address service improvement needs
- Achieve high customer satisfaction by providing a responsive, friendly & effective service
- Manage customer communication process – service updates, maintenance requests, notices & tenancy deposit processes
- Resolve service issues, act upon feedback and manage customer complaints within given time frames
- Welcome & hand over our houses to new students each year and manage end of tenancy processes
- Liaise with third party service providers including suppliers & contractors
Experience and Skills:
- Committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Previous experience in leading front line customer service, ideally within the hospitality or property sectors
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong influencing and relationship building skills
- Experience of managing customer service level agreements
- A problem solver and pro-active person who works well under pressure
- Highly organised, able to prioritise effectively with a good attention to detail
- Proficient in maintaining customer management database/systems
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- Driving license preferred
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £30,000 to £34,000 and a discretionary bonus depending on performance. The company will also provide a phone.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org