Head of Client Accounts for this specialist Lettings & Management Practice in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Permanent Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire | £40k
Job Posted: 2019-11-26 26 November 2019 Closing date for applications: 26 January 2020
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Head of Client Accounts to join this specialist lettings & management practice in Rickmansworth, Herts. The business has a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture keen to grow and develop individuals and therefore offers broad, well rounded exposure for individuals who want to make a career for themselves in a successful and growing business.
This role involves managing and having entire responsibility for the accounts department. You will be expected to successfully lead the department and all of the staff within it to ensure high levels of customer service is delivered, at the same time as keeping to defined budgets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running key reports on a weekly basis – rent arrears, deposit returns, staff phone record reports, staff email numbers etc.
- Submitting reports on weekly basis for discussion following day
- Taking action where directed on reports in following week
- Reviewing staff KPI’s and take action or give praise where necessary
- Creating a learning culture for all staff when dealing with complaints
- Where complaints are complicated or with difficult clients, then deal with whole complaint through to resolve and offer additional training to resolve for the future
- On a monthly basis adhoc checks on random property ledgers
- Individual management of all staff within the department, including managing
- performance, absence, time keeping, holiday approval, behaviour, disciplinary (in conjunction with the director)
- Ensuring staff have the correct capacity of work to deliver on service and to be productive within role
- Managing staff quarterly 121’s and personal development plans
- Managing staff annual appraisals and performance/salary reviews within budget guidelines
- Staff recruitment – planning ahead, planning resource levels, planning staff capacities
- Creating team/department staff incentive schemes for staff to be motivated to hit their KPI’s.
- Conducting regular client account management calls, meetings to ensure client satisfaction
- Where client satisfaction is not acceptable, ensuring additional training or focus given to client to meet required standards.
- Experience within a senior lettings accounts position
- Experience with leading a team, handling staff recruitment and training
- Organised and able to work to strict deadlines
- Worked in a fast-paced office environment where priorities change regularly and operates successfully in this environment
- Experience of dealing with customers and be able to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely particularly on email and by telephone
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and accounting software
- Strong administrative skills.
This position is a Monday to Friday role and will come with a basic salary of £40,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.