Head of Data Processing – Property Data Network – Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-06-14 14 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 14 August 2016
Our client is a subscription only service for recognised estate agents, relocation agents, valuers and surveyors in the London area. The company have well over two thousand subscribers logging in each day to communicate with other property professionals and to share and discuss information that is impacting their sector. Additionally, it also provides a real time database of properties to let and for sale in London.
The company are currently looking for a Head of Data Processing to manage the data entry team in their friendly office based in Battersea Sqaure, South West London.
The successful candidate would preferably have past experience and knowledge within estate agency and managing a small team as well as excellent organisational and customer service skills.
- Managing the Data Entry Team.
- Delegating and prioritising workloads to ensure company deadlines are met.
- Liaising with managers and head of departments each month to ensure KPI’s for the business and set targets are being met.
- Working with the IT team in the development and maintenance of the Lonres website and processes.
- Reporting any issues with the functionality of the website to the Support Team.
- Managing the Data Entry Team
- Managing holiday/sick leave, liaising with the Head of HR
- Complete annual and 6 monthly appraisals
- Delegating and prioritising Data Processing workloads.
- Maintaining the Data Processing procedures manual.
- Answering the phone and assisting with queries where possible or transferring the call to the relevant person.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Contacting agents directly to confirm any missing information or discrepancies.
- Making amendments to properties currently on the website to ensure our data is accurate.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed:
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to develop and motivate those around you.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to manage a team professionally.
- Previous experience in the property industry would be beneficial but is not essential.
The salary package for this role will be in the range of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience with a discretionary bonus every year.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com