Trainee Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency group in Ashford, Middlesex
Permanent Ashford, Middx | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2018-09-18 18 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 18 November 2018
Our client is a successful independent estate agency group with services including lettings, sales, property management and commercial, with a network of offices in London and the Home Counties.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator to join the team at their prominent and local office in Ashford, Middlesex. The company will also consider a Trainee who has gained valuable experience within a sales or customer focused background previously, with a confident and outgoing personality.
This is an excellent career opportunity, especially for an ambitious individual looking to start a career within the property industry.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale or let.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car
- Good presentation and communication skills.
This position will come with a basic salary of £12,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance or a company car will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org