Trainee Sales Negotiator for this award-winning Estate Agency in Camberley, Surrey
Permanent Camberley, Surrey | £30k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2020-03-14 14 March 2020 Closing date for applications: 14 May 2020
Our client is an award-winning independent estate agency and is currently looking for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join their team. The role will be based in Camberley which is continuing to go through rapid changes, with major investments and new builds in the area.
The successful candidate does not need previous experience within the property industry as the company are willing to train and develop an individual looking to start their career and who is focused on being a successful estate agent.
You must however possess excellent customer service and communication skills as you will be in direct contact with clients over the phone and in person.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £14,000 to £17,000 dependent on previous experience, plus on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £40,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.