Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this Estate Agency in Egham, Surrey
Permanent Egham, Surrey | £20k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-01-24 24 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 24 March 2018
An opportunity has become available with this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Egham, Surrey. The company is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the town and therefore this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual. They are currently recruiting for a Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry as you do not need previous experience within estate agency. To be considered you should have excellent people skills, a sales mentality and focus within this field.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package will be in the region of £14,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience and on targets earnings in the region of £20,000 to £40,000.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 6.00pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work some Saturdays. A pooled car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org