Graduate – Trainee – Sales Negotiator – Successful, Established Estate Agency – East Barnet, North London
Permanent East Barnet, North London | £18k to £22k OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2017-04-13 13 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 13 June 2017
Our client is a successful, well established estate agency and currently has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join their team based in East Barnet.
The company offers a comprehensive range of services including Lettings, Sales, Valuations and Property Management. They offer excellent customer service to their clients which has gained them an enviable reputation.
Although some experience would be beneficial it is by no means essential. You will preferably have worked within sales or customer service to be considered for this role.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will ideally have the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £10,000 to £14,000 with on target earnings set to be in the region of £18,000 to £22,000 which can be exceeded depending on your performance. The company will also pay business mileage.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am-6pm and every Saturday 10am-1pm. You will given half a day in lieu for working Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.