Graduate / Trainee Sales Negotiator / Sales Negotiator – South London Estate Agency
Permanent Herne HIll, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2014-07-17 17 July 2014 Closing date for applications: 17 September 2014
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to start a career in estate agency. The successful candidate will be joining this privately-owned organisation with a network of successful offices in and around south-east London.
They are currently keen to recruit an additional sales negotiator for their Herne Hill office. This is one of their more successful offices and the earning potential here is huge. They are more than happy to consider someone with no previous experience. It is more important that you have the desire and ambition to be a success in the business, along with the people skills to make you a good communicator and sales person. A structured training programme is in place to help you realise your goals.
The role will include the following duties:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- Sales progression
- General office administration
- Telephone sales
To be considered you will need to have:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A great deal of drive and determination
- A focus on a career in estate agency
- An excellent work ethic, and be prepared to work long hours and at weekends
- Patience, diplomacy and honesty
There will be a very competitive package available for the successful candidate that will include a basic salary of c. £15,000, personal commission on all deals at 10%, a company car and other bonuses and referral fees. Whilst you are learning the ropes’ the company will also provide a guaranteed salary of £22-£25,000 for the first three months. Thereafter, you should be able to earn £25-£30,000 in your first year.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org