Trainee Sales Negotiator at award-winning Estate Agency in Virginia Water, Surrey
Permanent Virginia Water, Surrey | £18k to £22k OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2017-06-02 02 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 02 August 2017
An upmarket and multi award-winning Surrey estate agency is currently looking for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join its well-respected team at its independent office in Virginia Water.
This company offers a fully bespoke and customised service for clients and they specialise in Property Sales, Corporate Lettings, Property Management, New Homes and more.
To be considered for this role you do not need previous experience within estate agency but you must be hardworking, motivated to succeed and possess excellent communication skills.
The job role will include:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Confident and professional approach to work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Must demonstrate an outgoing and mature personality
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on your performance in the first year. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.