Trainee Sales Negotiator at this Estate Agency in Queens Park, London NW6
Permanent Kilburn, London | £26k to £32k Inc Benefits OTE 32000
Job Posted: 2018-05-30 30 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 30 July 2018
This leading London privately-owned estate agency with local offices based in North West and West London, is currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to join its busy and passionate team of dedicated property professionals in Queens Park, North West London.
The company are ideally looking for an individual who has some experience in the industry but they will also consider a trainee. However, if this is the case, you must have a customer focused or sales background.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The basic salary package for this role will be in the region of £14,000 with a commission scheme enabling the successful candidate to earn £26,000 to £32,000 dependent on your performance. The company will also provide a car allowance therefore you will need your own car.
The hours of work will be between Monday to Thursday, 9am to 7pm and Fridays 9am to 6pm. You will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org