Graduate – Trainee – Sales Negotiator – Estate Agency – Hayes, Kent
Permanent Hayes, Kent | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-06-15 15 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 06 August 2016
This leading independent agency with a network of offices locally is currently looking to recruit a sales negotiator for their busy office in Hayes, Kent. They will potentially consider candidates with no previous estate agency experience provided they have a sales or customer services background.
Due to continued positive trading conditions the company now needs to recruit an additional sales negotiator. You will be working alongside the manager and a valuer so you will need to be a good team player, and someone who is able to work in a pressurised environment.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
Excellent prospects for early promotion for the right individual, along with a basic salary of £14,000 to £15,000 and the potential to earn in excess of £30,000-£35,000 being realistic. A company car is also provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com