Trainee Sales Negotiator at this award-winning Estate Agency in East Oxford, Oxfordshire
Permanent East Oxford, Oxfordshire | £23k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2019-04-09 09 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 09 June 2019
An excellent role has become available at this award-winning, independent Oxford estate agency as a Sales Negotiator. This company specialises in high quality homes to buy and let across Oxford and the surrounding villages. This exciting opportunity is based in the company’s highly successful office in East Oxford.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within the property industry although this would be preferable. Nevertheless, the successful candidate must have excellent communication skills to provide a bespoke service to clients as well as eagerness and drive to succeed.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers.
Personal skill-sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Graduate level
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The company will provide an initial salary package of £18,000 to £20,000 and an on target earnings figure set to be £23,000 to £25,000 dependent on performance. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm and you will also be required to work every other Saturday 9am-1pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.