Graduate – Trainee – Sales Negotiator – Residential Estate Agency – Alton, Hampshire
Permanent Alton, Hampshire | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-12-09 09 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 February 2017
This leading independent estate agency with an excellent reputation and an enviable market share is keen to recruit a Sales Negotiator for their market-leading Alton office in Hampshire.
Whilst some knowledge and experience is preferable it is not essential, as our client will consider candidates who are well-presented, hard working, ambitious and good with people. Any previous customer facing experience or a sales background would also be beneficial.
The role will include the following duties:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- Sales progression
- General office administration
- Telephone sales
To be considered you will need to have:
- Above average communication and presentation skills
- A great deal of drive and determination
- A focus on a career in estate agency
- An excellent work ethic, and be prepared to work long hours and at weekends
- Patience, diplomacy and honesty
- Good IT skills
- A full UK driving licence.
The role comes with a basic salary in the region of £12-15,000 and a commission package taking the earnings up to around £25-30,000 depending on your achievements.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com