Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this well-respected residential Estate Agency in Surbiton, Kingston Upon Thames
Permanent Surbiton, Kingston Upon Thames | £24k to £27k OTE 27000
Job Posted: 2017-07-08 08 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 08 September 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a well-respected residential estate agency for an ambitious Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join the team at its market-leading office based in Surbiton.
If you are looking for a challenging and successful career with a company who have an outstanding reputation in the local market, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Previous experience is not essential, however you will ideally have experience within a sales or customer facing role in the past and possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective Tenants
- Arranging and accompanying Tenants on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Giving feedback to Landlords
- Negotiation between Tenants and Landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
- Working closely with the Lettings Manager to identify new business opportunities
- Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £24,000 to £27,000 dependent on your performance in the first year.
A company car or car allowance is provided. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 9am-6pm and every other Saturday 9am-1pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.