Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this well-established privately-owned Estate Agency in Ewell, Surrey
Permanent Ewell, Surrey | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2017-08-09 09 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 09 October 2017
This well-established privately-owned estate agency based in Ewell, is looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join the team.
If you are looking for a challenging and successful career with a company who have an enviable reputation in the local market, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Previous experience is not essential, however, you will ideally have experience within a sales or customer facing role in the past and possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective Tenants
- Arranging and accompanying Tenants on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Giving feedback to Landlords
- Negotiation between Tenants and Landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
- Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This role will come with a basic salary and on target earnings enabling you to earn £20,000 to £25,000 in your first year. You will be provided with a company car or car allowance. The hours will be Monday to Friday 9am-6pm and you will be required to work alternate Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.