Graduate Trainee Lettings Negotiator at multi award-winning Estate Agency in Virginia Water, Surrey
Permanent Virginia Water, Surrey | £18k to £22k OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2017-06-09 09 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 09 August 2017
An upmarket and multi award-winning Surrey estate agency is currently looking for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join its well-respected team at its independent office in Virginia Water.
This company offers a fully bespoke and customised service for clients and they specialise in Property Sales, Corporate Lettings, Property Management, New Homes and more.
To be considered for this role you do not need previous experience within estate agency but you must be hardworking, motivated to succeed and possess excellent communication skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective Tenants
- Arranging and accompanying Tenants on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Giving feedback to Landlords
- Negotiation between Tenants and Landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
- Working closely with the Lettings Manager to identify new business opportunities
- Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on your performance in the first year. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.