Graduate / Trainee Lettings Negotiator – Estate Agency
Permanent Cobham, Surrey | £25k to £28k Inc Benefits OTE 27500
Job Posted: 2015-05-12 12 May 2015 Closing date for applications: 12 July 2015
This highly regarded firm of estate agents is looking to recruit an additional member of staff to their Lettings team in their highly successful Cobham office.
Whilst no experience is required for this exciting career opportunity, you will need to have excellent communication and presentation skills, be very confident, ambitious and hungry for success. Any previous sales or customer facing experience would also be beneficial as would the ability to be able to handle properties in the middle to upper end of the market.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
The ideal candidate will:
- Be very well presented and have excellent communication skills
- Understand the effort and initiative needed to be successful in this role, not just putting in the hours
- Have a mature attitude
- Be a fun person with a good sense of humour
- Be someone that will always understand the customer is always right
- Be resilient, understanding that this role is long term, and not be someone who is likely to quit if it gets tough…because it will!!
- Be a car owner (car allowance will be provided to cover running costs, fuel, etc)
- Preferably live locally
- Be looking for a career rather than a job
This excellent career opportunity comes with a basic salary in the region of £12-15,000, a car allowance of £3,000 per annum, and realistic first year earnings in the region of £25-27,500. ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) training will also be provided, along with career progression, for the right individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com