Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this independent Property Group in Sunningdale, Surrey
Permanent Sunningdale, Surrey | £18k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2017-10-04 04 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 04 December 2017
Our client is a well-established and award-winning independent property group with a large network of offices throughout the Home Counties. An opportunity has arisen within the company as a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team at its prominently located office in Sunningdale.
The company offer a professional and personal approach to each and every customer which has earned the them a valuable reputation. This is an excellent career opportunity, especially for an ambitious individual looking to work for a forward thinking and expanding company.
The job role will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Prospecting/canvassing for new business
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proficient with computers
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Target driven
- Able to effectively work as a team and independently
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude
- Smartly presented
- Full UK driving licence.
This position provides a basic salary of £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £18,000 to £25,000 dependent on your performance in the first year. A company car or car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.