Trainee Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Headington, Oxfordshire
Permanent Headington, Oxfordshire | £22k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2018-06-04 04 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 04 August 2018
An excellent role has become available at an award-winning, independent Oxford estate agency as a Trainee Sales Negotiator. This company specialises in high quality homes to buy and let across Oxford and the surrounding villages. This exciting opportunity is based at the company’s highly successful office in Headington.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within the property industry although this would be preferable. Nevertheless, the successful candidate must have excellent communication skills to provide a bespoke service to clients as well as eagerness and drive to succeed.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers.
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Graduate level preferable
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The company will provide an initial salary package of £18,000 to £20,000 and an on target earnings figure set to be £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on performance. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you will also be required to work every other Saturday 9am to 1pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.