Graduate – Property Management Assistant – Award Winning Property Developer
Permanent Roehampton, London | £22k to £27k Inc Benefits OTE 27000
Job Posted: 2016-12-15 15 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 15 February 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a multi-award winning private developer of bespoke high-end Residential properties. The company owns and operates properties for Residential Letting and develops new build properties, either to sell or add to the Lettings portfolio.
Our client is currently looking for a Property Management Assistant to support the Property Manager and After Sales Manager. A high level of service needs to be provided at all times to Owners and Tenants alike, with the tenacity, attention to detail and problem solving skills to ensure that the company continues to be successful.
The role will be based in Roehampton, South West London.
There are four main elements to this role:
UK Rental Portfolio – Management of the properties, controlling costs whilst maintaining standards.
After Sales – Supporting new owners of the company’s new build properties during the first year of ownership.
Refurbishment Projects – For existing Portfolio and/or new property acquisitions added to the UK Portfolio.
Templeton House – Estate management and bespoke property management of Grade II Listed and restored property and estate, to include further properties within the UK Rental Portfolio.
UK Rental Portfolio:
- Carrying out property visits and producing reports, as required.
- On completion of tenancies supporting the Property & After Sales Manager to agree dilapidations.
- Keep updated the Property Management and Specification Schedule to include additions for each property.
- Accompany contractors and suppliers on annual planned maintenance and servicing visits, as required.
- Schedule contractors, suppliers and service provider’s visits to properties for maintenance and remedial works.
- Monitor costs invoiced by contractors, suppliers and service providers to match works completed.
- Manage plans agreed by Property Management & After Sales Manager for preparation for new lets.
- Ensure service provision to tenants reflects the company’s property market position.
- Liaising with the Construction Team, as required, to ensure all information on the operation and performance capability of all products, equipment, services, maintenance schedules, warranties and guarantees are recorded, with manuals, in preparation for a full handover with the new owner.
- Managing all service and maintenance contracts for the first year of occupation.
- As directed, coordinate between the Construction Team and the owner to manage the snagging process during the initial period.
- Complete handover of all maintenance and service contracts at the end of the first year of occupation.
- To contribute to cost plans and schedules for refurbishment projects, coordinating implementation with relevant contractors, as directed.
- As above, on the acquisition of properties for the portfolio.
An outstanding Grade II Listed property of over 32,000 sqft recently restored to a very high standard.
Specific Duties in support of the Property & After Sales Manager:
- a) Compile and operate a full Planned Maintenance Schedule covering
- Mechanical Systems (Air Conditioning, pool equipment including AHU, Sauna and Steam Room, Building Heating System, Building Management System and Pumps)
- Electrical Systems (Lutron lighting systems, Audio Visual systems, Security (Fire and Burglar, Automatic Gates, Lifts (Passenger and Dumb Waiter)
- Grounds and Gardens (soft landscaping, hard landscaping, water features and irrigation system)
- Cleaning of Properties (rooms, windows, roof lights, roofs and gutters)
- Ongoing maintenance and decoration of building fabric
- Management of Utilities (Gas, Water and Electricity)
- Estate Security
Personal attributes and skills:
- University degree preferred
- Some experience of residential property business
- A passion for property
- Ability to interface at all levels
- Excellent personal communications skills
- Good with figures
- Structured in approach
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter and a team player
- Calm under pressure
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary package included for this role will be in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on previous experience and a bonus element enabling the successful candidate to earn up to £27,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.