Estates Coordinator at this firm of Property Consultants and Chartered Surveyors in Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading, Berkshire | £19k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2018-01-26 26 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 26 March 2018
A fantastic role has become available at a fast-growing international firm of property consultants and chartered surveyors. The company delivers the highest levels of client satisfaction and has established an enviable reputation from delivering impeccable services including, residential sales and lettings, commercial leasing and investment and property management.
Our client is currently seeking an ambitious and organised Estates Coordinator to join their busy team in Reading.
Your main responsibility will be to provide the Surveyors and Treasury Function with the required level of support in order to advise existing corporate clients on estates management. You will have the ability to develop your role and extend your estates management experience.
Duties will include the following:
- Responding to enquiries from internal and external clients including liaison with landlords and tenants
- Providing support to the Surveyors on the nominated client account(s)
- Dealing with Lease queries, boundary disputes
- Preparing summaries for legal documentation
- Assisting with renewals of licenses and permits, and helping to manage the relevant portfolio
- Analysing and manipulating data from client database(s)
- Dealing with applications for landlords’ consents, with reference to lease conditions, liaison with external consultants and solicitors where necessary
- A point of contact in respect of property issues and projects for the Client
- Preparing Clients’ reports on a regular basis in accordance with Client requests both ad-hoc and structured
- Ensuring delivery of service by generating effective working relationships with other members of the team
- Day to day administration tasks.
- A-Level education or equivalent
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Be able to manipulate large files of data on excel
- Have sufficient property related experience to understand leases, service charges, budgets and accruals.
The initial package for this role will include a salary of £19,000 to £22,000, dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.