Estate Administrator – Very Well Respected Estate Agency – Windsor, Berkshire
Permanent Windsor, Berkshire | £18k to £20k 20000
Job Posted: 2017-03-29 29 March 2017 Closing date for applications: 29 May 2017
This company is a very well respected, independent estate agency based in state of the art offices in the heart of Windsor. Due to the expanding Estate Management Department, this company is looking to recruit an Estate Administrator.
The company has a small but growing portfolio of well-run residential blocks which are situated mostly within a few miles of the office.
To be considered for this role you should be highly organised and efficient.
This varied administrative role will include the following:
- Arranging of general repairs and maintenance
- Responding to leaseholder enquiries
- Liaising with directors/managers on planned expenditure
- Dealing with contractors
- Providing phone and other cover for staff
- Site visits to the estates.
- Some experience within the property industry would be beneficial
- Well organised
- Well presented
- Highly efficient
- Live locally to the office
- Full UK driving licence holder with own car.
The initial package for this role includes a basic salary in the region of £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on your performance. Remuneration and future career opportunities are excellent. Full training will be provided.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:30am – 6pm and alternate Saturdays 9am – 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.