IT Director – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Bracknell, Berkshire
Bracknell, Berkshire |
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/propertyperson/public_html/wp-content/themes/property-personnel/includes/site-functions.php on line 114
£0k to £80k Inc Benefits 80000
Job Posted: 2016-06-07 07 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 August 2016
A fantastic and challenging opportunity has arisen at one of the countries leading and award winning independent estate agencies. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced IT Director to be based in their Head Office in Bracknell, Berkshire.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in ASP.net with C++ and C#.
The successful candidate will provide general oversight of the IT development and programming, infrastructure, provisioning, planning, installation and operation. You will also be responsible for research and planning for implementation of the newest technologies in the industry. The overall function of this role is to effectively work and maximise their time spent on generating revenues and delivering consistently high quality service.
The job role will involve but not exclusive to:
- Software Development- initiates new functions to ensure that the business is at the leading edge of estate agency software development
- Networking- plans and implements additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting infrastructure company-wide in coordination with corporate leadership and anticipates future network needs, identifying proactive solutions
- Telephony- oversees the planning and management of the company’s telephone system and manages company-wide upgrade efforts
- Internal Systems and Hosted Environments- maintains and enhances current platforms and develops new proposals to ensure the smooth operation of company IT systems
- Help Desk Administration- oversees the management of help desk activities and resolves escalated issues if necessary. Ensures effective communication between the help desk, development and external partner teams to resolve reoccurring weaknesses in system or software performance
- Asset Management- helps establish and build relationships with suppliers in conjunction with corporate leadership. Oversees all IT-related purchasing and budget usage; works with Accounts to develop budgets. Holds responsibility for capacity planning and scheduling negotiations related to IT.
- Communication and Team Management- effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to superiors, reporting on detailed specifics to the Managing Director and board. Coordinates team expertise to enable the effective management and delivery of projects and internal initiatives.
- Leadership and Client Management- communicates effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies. Ensures team delivers superior solutions to internal & external clients.
- Internal Operations- reviews project status reports consistently to plan work flow within the team. Ensures project prioritisation provides maximised operational benefit within the resources available.
Personal specification and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills – verbally and written
- Well presented
- Must be able to problem solve
- Decision maker
- Leadership skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Must have experience with ASP .net, C++ and C#
- Previous experience within a similar role
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £80,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com