Development Administrator – Serviced Apartment Accommodation Provider – Central London
Permanent , | £24k to £28k Inc Benefits 28000
Job Posted: 2016-11-21 21 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 21 January 2017
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest serviced apartment accommodation providers in the world as a Development Administrator. This business is expanding rapidly with more and more travellers and business people choosing to stay in serviced apartments and suites rather than hotels and, as a consequence, there are great career opportunities within this company for ambitious individuals.
The primary focus of the role will be assisting in managing and growing the company’s UK portfolio, with additional support to the wider development team. The Development Administrator will be responsible for the initial set up of all new properties on the company reservation system, and completing and updating all associated paperwork including contracts, standing orders and other documents as necessary, liaising with agents and landlords where applicable. The role will also be responsible for creating and updating all paperwork related to lease renewals and terminations, together with the respective rental/bank adjustments as necessary.
- Preparation of all new leases, renewals, terminations and all deal related paperwork
- Preparation of Rent Demands for the finance team
- Creating and updating paperwork for Standing Orders for all rental payments
- Assist in sourcing suitable properties as instructed
- As instructed, liaising with Reservations and Sales to ensure smooth take on and drop-off of units
- Assist with the management of the Sapient occupancy levels to determine whether necessary to procure / terminate properties
- General administration relating to all new leases, renewals and terminations, ensuring a well-maintained filing system
- Setting up new units on reservation system and maintaining and updating when required
- Responsibility for data input and integrity of information
- Rent Roll Administration – maintain and update the database on a daily basis
- Undertake market and location appraisals as directed and acquire a sound understanding of the UK rental market
- Responsibility for updating and maintaining a property contact database for agents and landlords
- Responsibility for providing a clear, precise and accurate filed package of property information for the administration of leases and other related documents
- Liaising with accounts for any payment issues experienced by landlords or agents
- Attend meetings and training according to the needs of the Department.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels via telephone, e-mail and in person
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly and to be flexible in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines with the minimum of supervision
- Excellent organisational and general office administrative skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with a hard working, highly motivated and pro-active attitude
This is a Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm role and whilst the salary on offer will very much depend on the ability and experience of the successful candidate it is likely to be in the £24,000 to 28,000 range.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com