Deposits Negotiator – Estate Agency Group – Warwick, Warwickshire
Permanent Warwick, Warwickshire | £18k to £21k Inc Benefits 21000
Job Posted: 2016-02-22 22 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 22 April 2016
One of the biggest leading estate agencies in the UK is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated Deposit negotiator to join their team in Warwick.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual who has proven knowledge in the Lettings industry and wants to establish their career with a market leading, well-respected and customer focused company.
The Deposit Negotiator will be working in a fast-paced and demanding environment dealing with Landlords, Tenants, Contractors and Branches. You must be a strong and resilient character who is a confident communicator with the ability to resolve issues effectively within a timely manner, all while delivering and driving exceptional levels of customer service within the Deposit guidelines.
- Ensure you project a smart, friendly, polite and professional image providing the highest standard of customer care to satisfactorily negotiate and return deposits efficiently with minimal disputes
- Communicate effectively with all clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Ability to handle difficult situations
- Organise requested works from Landlords and branches
- Lead by example and achieve individual targets and KPI’s
- Successfully achieve customer touch points
- Ensure you comply with deposit regulations, administrative procedures and industry regulations and legislation
- Preparing properties for new tenancies and ensure they get off to the best start
- Managing portfolios and liaising with BM’s and HODs
- Reporting to landlords and tenants on check out matters and updates
- Compiling and submitting all evidence of disputes
- Releasing deposits in line with company procedure
We are looking for a determined, enthusiastic and energetic candidate who is used to working in a targeted environment, in addition the successful candidate must possess:
- Ideally customer service background (not essential though)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide first class customer service
- Dynamic team player
- Ambitious and results oriented, resilient and positive attitude
- Mature and confident manner
The right candidate will thrive in this challenging, but rewarding and who is looking to kick start their career in the Property industry.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.45pm to 6pm. The basic salary for this role will be in the range of £14,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings ranging from £18,000 to £21,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.