Data Controller Manager for this upmarket Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Contract Richmond, Surrey | £0k
Job Posted: 2020-11-10 10 November 2020 Closing date for applications: 10 January 2021
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has a challenging yet rewarding opportunity for a Data Controller Manager / Customer Service Business Partner to join the team in Richmond. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work well within team and busy environment.
You will be the key point of contact to guide, support and ensure the lettings division is compliant with GDPR and data protection, compliance/customer service support to country region, anti-money laundering (AML), HMO licensing, Right to Rent and MEES.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coaching and supporting the lettings team in relevant compliance procedures to do with this role
- Supporting the service improvement manager with complaints and feedback to do with this role
- Supporting Country Cluster Heads with compliance and customer service queries
- Working alongside external teams including Group Legal, Commercial Risk and Compliance, Residential, Client Services, Health & Safety
- Helping and supporting as required with office management, projects, acquisitions, new tech reviews, office audits that need extra hands/have short deadlines
- Lesson learnt summaries: analysing and then preparing and communicating lessons learnt and case studies following breaches or non-compliance with GDPR, Data protection, Client acceptance, AML
- Process implementation: Anti Money Laundering & Licensing checks identifying processes that need adapting or new processes that need implementing due to the above lessons learnt. Collaborating with the Operations Delivery Director to implement processes.
- DSARs & GDPR issues reports
- AML & Right to Rent reports
- MEES & licensing reports
- Identify training needs for all areas of compliance management (non-compliance or poor compliance) and arrange and deliver relevant office training sessions.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- ARLA Propertymark Technical Award
- Experience working in the lettings industry
- Experience and a good understanding of GDPR
- Working knowledge of REAPIT and RADAR
- Good IT skills
- Ability to build relationships and work well as part of a team
- Good time management and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self motivation: constantly striving to ensure that the company is compliant with the best processes
- Active listening and problem solving: to maximise deals but not jeopardise compliance
- Clear & concise communication, excellent grammar and a good telephone manner
- Must be able to work in a confidential manner at all times due the sensitivity of the data being handled
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of all work and thinking outside of the box to get the best solutions.
This is a 12 month maternity contract.
The salary for this role will depend on the previous experience of the individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.