Customer Service Consultant – Revolutionary Online Lettings Agency – Shoreditch, Central London
Permanent Shoreditch, London | £22k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-08-25 25 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has become available at a newly developed and revolutionary online estate agency specialising in Lettings. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Consultant to be a part of their dynamic and innovative team to be based in their office in Shoreditch, East London.
Our client prides themselves on providing exceptional levels of service to the landlords and tenants that use their platform. Therefore, the successful candidate would ideally have previous experience in customer service and ideally within property or hospitality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress and develop as the company will be looking to build a small team around the successful candidate and will look towards this person to help.
The job role will include:
- Helping to create and define the operational, customer support process to support the business
- To be hands on in all aspects of day to day activities within the customer services team
- Accountability for customer service performance and results
- Measure, monitor and report customer service performance
- Identify and address service improvement needs
- Achieving high customer satisfaction by providing a responsive, friendly and effective service
- Manage customer communication process – service updates, maintenance requests, notices and tenancy deposit processes
- Resolve service issues, act upon feedback and manage customer complaints within given time frames
- Liaise with third party service providers including suppliers and contractors.
Personal skills and attributes:
- Committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Willingness to be hands on at all levels within the team
- Previous experience in leading front line customer service, ideally within the hospitability or property sectors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build a rapport with customers
- Experience of managing customer service level agreements beneficial
- A problem solver and pro-active person who works well under pressure
- Highly organised, able to prioritise effectively with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in maintaining customer management systems
- Ideally ARLA qualified.
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on the level of experience of the successful candidate.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.