Customer Service Administrator for this innovative Property Developer in Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2019-11-23 23 November 2019 Closing date for applications: 23 January 2020
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to work within their exciting Build to Rent / PRS division at their site in Wembley.
Responsibilities include being the first line of contact for residents via email or telephone, providing a positive and helpful interaction and initiating the process of raising defects/queries. You be also be providing overall administrative support to the wider team to ensure that communications and databases are maintained with accuracy. It is important that you contribute to the overall quality of apartments and service which residents experience.
Our client is looking to recruit an individual with previous experience in a similar position, along with first class customer service skills to ensure the highest level of satisfaction is achieved from residents of all tenures.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing a dedicated point of contact within the customer service team for all customers, agents and contractors
- Monitoring and work with internal database(s) in order to respond and close out queries and issues within agreed time-frames
- Recording thoroughly all actions and conversations on the internal database
- Liaising with residents, arranging access, updating on issues etc.
- Coordinating remedial works
- Working closely with 3rd party suppliers / in-house departments (concierge, leasing) to ensure customers’ needs are met at all times
- Ensuring full knowledge of apartment and communal area systems and operation
- Supporting the property manager with pre-opening snagging checks to all apartments, communal and back of house areas in a timely manner to ensure post-PC snagging items are kept to a minimum
- Assisting with administrative and ad-hoc tasks.
- At all times delivering a consistent first-class customer service and strive with passion to become famous for service
- Always seeking opportunities to stand out from the competition and ensuring all customers feel cared for, valued and respected.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Concise record keeping and time management
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise work efficiently and use initiative and problem-solving skills when situations are presented
- React to situations in a calm and professional manner
- Team player – and confident in raising and discussing customer queries within the team
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Proactive attitude, happy liaising with customers and contractors on the phone
- Proficient IT skills
- Ownership of tasks and databases
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to adapt to evolving processes and adopt new procedures.
The salary on offer will in the region of £25,000 to £30,000, plus excellent benefits including 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme etc.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.