Customer Relationship Manager – Property Management – Residential Estate Agency
Permanent Harpenden, Hertfordshire | £25k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2014-10-09 09 October 2014 Closing date for applications: 09 December 2014
This prestigious estate agency with a strong presence across London and the Home Counties is looking to appoint a Property Manager with a minimum of 1-2 years experience to join a successful team managing a portfolio of rented flats and houses in Hertfordshire. This position is based in the company’s Harpenden office.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the company’s Landlords and Tenants receive an effective, customer focussed property management service during their tenancy. It is vital that you have excellent communication skills. This will involve always ensuring Landlords, Tenants, Contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken, any programmes of work and their progress, and recording the same on the property management system.
You will be responsible for:
- Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
- Meeting new tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Ensuring all new tenancies get of to the best start
- Preparing welcome packs and management information forms
- Carrying out mid-term reports
- Managing end of tenancy matters to include liaising with the head of department and conducting a termination visit
- Checking completed works as required
- Reporting to landlord and tenant
You will be expected to:
- comply with the company’s Code of Conduct and Policies and all current legislation affecting the business.
- conduct management visits (pre-tenancy, mid-term and termination)
- be a good team worker – working and supporting all central services, the local office and Central Property Management, and providing cover for other portfolios at all times but particularly during sickness and holidays
- ensure all management systems are kept up to date and maintained
- ensure that only approved and suitable contractors are instructed
- raise work-orders for all works
- obtain risk assessments and method statements for works
- deliver excellent customer service at all times
- raise supervisory fees where our terms of business allow
- achieve set KPI’s
- create quality reports with recommendations to send to Landlords in liaison with the Property Management Centre and the Harpenden office.
- Ideally be ARLA licensed/achieved the NFOPP Technical Award
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
Hours will be Monday-Friday 9-6pm, and the basic salary will be £25,000. Other benefits including private health care will be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com