Customer Care Consultant for this global Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond , Surrey | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-10-09 09 October 2021 Closing date for applications: 09 December 2021
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, currently has an exciting opportunity to join our fast paced and dynamic Client Care Team in Richmond. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to take their first steps into property and gain an unparalleled insight into our client’s Residential Sales and Lettings business.
The role focuses on answering overflow calls from many different offices across the country and monitoring the live chat on the company website. The team also provide prospecting campaigns for the lettings division through direct marketing.
This is an ideal role for an individual looking to further their knowledge of the property industry whilst working with one of the world’s leading agents.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to all enquiries on the Live Chat feature on the company website and dealing with appropriately
- Maintaining excellent customer relationships (staff and callers) and operating to the very highest professional standards
- Providing exceptional support to the front offices by taking any overflow phone calls when negotiators are out on viewings
- Registering applicants and passing on accurate messages to the correct person/department.
- Previous experience within a similar role would be beneficial
- Fantastic communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Understand the importance of making a good first impression
- Enjoy the hustle and bustle of working on the front line
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Ability to multi-task
- A flexible approach to work
- Full UK driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary of £20,000 and an attractive on target earnings figure in the region of £35,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus! Commission for this role is earned through sales and lettings pitches and instructions booked in.
The team work on a rota between 8am and 7pm (8am to 4.30pm / 9am to 5.30pm etc.) and work around 1 in 4 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: email@example.com.