Credit Controller for this upmarket Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £24k
Job Posted: 2021-06-21 21 June 2021 Closing date for applications: 21 August 2021
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, currently has an opportunity for a Credit Controller to join the team in Richmond-upon-Thames.
Working in the vibrant lettings head office in Richmond you’ll be sat amongst the tenancy progression, client services, property management and renewals teams. The accounts team whilst hardworking and proactive, is equally friendly and sociable. They have created an environment that’s full of energy aiming for a good work/life balance.
Your primary role will be day to day management & control of arrears. This role would perfectly suit someone with previous credit control experience. You will be able to manage an ever-changing workload by good prioritisation, use your own initiative and be a methodical thinker.
Responsibilities will include:
- Chasing arrears by email and telephone
- Communicating with letting offices, property management to ensure that issues are solved
- Ensuring all accounts are accurate, if not, making adjustments
- Following existing chasing process and updating system notes
- Spotting inconsistencies and recognising ‘red flags’ and take the appropriate actions
- Reporting on debtors to line managers
- Being a team player and assisting your team with additional administrative tasks as and when required.
- Previous experience within a property accounts role
- Preferably have previous experience in credit control
- Accurate IT skills and methodical approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel to perform required tasks
- Ability to process and organise workload quickly but accurately
- Customer Service experience
- Maintain a professional manner at all times and adaptable to change.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £24,000 dependent on previous experience, plus an annual discretionary bonus and benefits including life assurance, private health care and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.