Corporate Services Consultant at this international Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, London | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-08-11 11 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 18 September 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
Based in the London Bridge office, the Corporate Services Consultant position will involve, providing bespoke relocation services to corporate clients including some of the largest and prestigious organisations in the world, embassies and charities. You will also be responsible for maintaining and building existing relationships with clients, as well as developing your own new business.
This position is suitable for an individual with previous front-line experience within the property industry, who is now looking to move into an office-based role with no weekend work required.
Main duties will include:
- Cold calling new clients
- Fully registering and distributing applicants
- Chasing offices and closing deals
- Developing relationships with new corporate clients and relocation agents through meetings and presentations
- Managing existing corporate accounts and relocation portfolios
- Providing a first-class service to all stakeholders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to tenancy agreements being signed, through to move-in.
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Take pride in your work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure.
The basic salary for this role will be £17,000 to £19,000 with on target earnings in the region of £40,000 plus other company benefits. This is a Monday to Friday, 8.40am to 6pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.