Corporate Services Consultant at this upmarket Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2019-05-09 09 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 09 July 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Services Consultant to join its successful office in Richmond.
This is a varied role allowing contact with a wide range of companies and individuals from around the globe. Primarily a business development and account management function, the position offers great scope for someone with an entrepreneurial mind-set to make the role their own. Working to financial targets and operating across the company’s residential network, the role requires interaction with a large number of internal and external stakeholders in order to be successful.
Business development is key for this position and, therefore, the ideal candidate will have previous sales experience, but more importantly, be able to demonstrate initiative and drive when seeking out new opportunities. This is a busy role primarily dealing with the residential side of the business, but also the commercial areas as well.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with a percentage of the current incoming business
- Carrying out research activities, seeking out new opportunities to assist with business development
- Arranging and attending client meetings, minute taking and following up
- Booking and running own client meetings
- Sales and business development
- Managing a number of existing and new accounts
- Dealing with Relocation Agent searches daily
- Cross selling within the existing client database
- Interacting, and discussing objectives and day to day work of your team and providing assistance wherever possible
- Acting as an ambassador for both the department and the lettings business throughout the company.
- ARLA qualification would be beneficial
- Be flexible in approach to work
- Possess an excellent telephone manner
- Possess good closing skills
- Have excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Be computer literate – Microsoft Office packages, especially excel
- Ability to seek out business opportunities, and have excellent research skills
- Be able to work as part of a team and understand how their role affects the larger team
- Have a good sense of humour and outgoing personality
- Be presentable in a professional environment.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a salary of £25,000 to £30,000, plus the company give an annual discretionary bonus. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.