Contact Centre Consultant – Independent Estate Agency – Fleet, Hampshire
Permanent Fleet, Surrey | £18k to £22k Inc Benefits OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2016-09-15 15 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 15 November 2016
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen at an award winning independent estate agency and will be based in their well connected town centre of Fleet. Our client is looking for a contact centre consultant where you will be working in their new and busy contact centre.
The contact centre consultant will be dealing with both of the inbound and outbound calls and all calls must be handled in a professional and courteous manner to ensure you are maximising the sales potential for the company. This role is based on sales and therefore you will be required to work to targets and have a passion ‘to sell’. The ideal candidate would also have experience within an estate agency role or a telesales environment, however this is not essential.
- Must be self-motivated and determined to successes against agreed performance indicators
- Must have an excellent and professional telephone manner
- Must be flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient with computer and Microsoft packages
- To demonstrate good listening and questioning skills
- Must be confident to be able to gather useful information
- Ideally you would have used an estate agency software before but not essential
- Must possess a drive to succeed as a commission element is incorporated
Our client is requiring the candidate to work shift patterns which will include weekends and bank holidays and therefore you must be flexible and prepared for this.
The basic salary for this role will be in the range of £16,000 to £18,000 and a commission scheme to incentivise performance with on target earnings in the region of £22,000. The hours of work will be varied from Monday to Sunday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org