Compliance Team Manager for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Park Royal, North West London
Permanent Park Royal, North West London | £37k to £42k 42000
Job Posted: 2022-05-10 10 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 10 July 2022
Our client is a leading, privately-owned estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city, specialising in new luxury developments. Furthermore, as well as several offices in the UK, they have now expanded internationally as well!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new specialist team at a time of growth in an operational and process development focused role. Your primary responsibility will be to carry out assigned tasks relating to the compliance certificate, and to provide direct assistance in the management of the team.
If you are a highly motivated, passionate and natural leader who thrives in challenging roles and works well under pressure, then this may be the role for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Instructing contractors to carry out compliance related works as required, and address any identified remedial works
- Overseeing and organising the timely renewal of mandatory compliance & safety certification as required, to include but not limited to; Gas Safety, EICR, EPC, asbestos, legionella, cladding, licensing compliance requirements
- Keeping up to date with upcoming legislative changes & providing forward thinking ideas for how the company can adapt to comply
- Administering and approving of Section 21 6A notice paperwork
- Providing assistance and advice to wider departments relating to compliance legislations
- Providing direct assistance to the Compliance & Planned Services Manager
- Providing periodic compliance understanding training to the Property Management department
- Overseeing pro-active projects to ensure these continually run smoothly
- Helping to ensure the team meet their individual and collective goals
- Providing support and assisting in development of team members
- Promoting relations between team and other departments
- Instructing contractors to carry out pro-active planned maintenance services and remedial works within the managed portfolio.
- Minimum 3 years’ proven property industry experience
- Strong understanding of compliance regulations in the private rental sector
- Good understanding of maintenance issues
- Proven team leadership skills required
- Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems
- Live up to the Department Standard Requirement.
The salary on offer will include a basic of £37,500 to £42,500 depending on the level of experience and ability of the individual, plus a 20% bonus!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. The company offers hybrid/flexi-working where you may work up to 2 days per week from home.
Superb benefits include 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and a day off for your birthday, private healthcare insurance, employee of the month perks, company parties, team building events, time off to complete charity work and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.