Compliance & Planned Maintenance Coordinator for this leading Estate Agency in Park Royal, North West London
Permanent Park Royal, North West London | £24k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2022-05-09 09 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 09 July 2022
Our client is a leading, privately-owned estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city, specialising in new luxury developments. Furthermore, as well as several offices in the UK, they have now expanded internationally as well!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new specialist team at a time of growth in an operational and process development focused role. You will be responsible for ensuring the team adhere to regulations in order to keep tenants’ safe and landlords’ compliant across the company’s managed portfolio.
This role requires a highly motivated, hardworking and a strong team player who thrives in challenging roles and works well under pressure. Previous experience within the property industry would be preferred but is not essential as training will be provided.
Responsibilities will include:
- Instructing contractors to carry out compliance related works as required, and address any identified remedial works
- Organising the timely renewal of compliance certification as required, to include but not limited to; Gas Safety, EICR, EPC, asbestos, fire safety, smoke/CO alarms
- Administering of Section 21 6A notice paperwork
- Ensuring compliance requirements stipulated within Local Authority licenses are kept up to date
- Providing assistance to the Property Management department relating to compliance legislations
- Answering general, maintenance and emergency phone calls and processing accordingly
- Keeping your line manager updated of any major issues
- Completing all administrative functions to ensure the accuracy of landlord and tenant information, billing and payment details
- Following all software procedures and updates as per the SOP
- Accurately processing contractor invoices
- Instructing contractors to carry out planned maintenance and remedial works within the managed portfolio
- Reading and understanding Planned Preventative Maintenance reports and be able to identify faults and remedial works.
- Previous experience within property administration/property management/residential lettings preferred but not essential
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of maintenance issues
- Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems
- Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies
- Be well presented and communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Live up to the Department Standard Requirement.
The salary on offer will include a basic of £24,000 to £32,000 depending on the level of experience and ability of the individual, plus a 10% bonus!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. The company offers hybrid/flexi-working where you may work up to 2 days per week from home.
Superb benefits include 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and a day off for your birthday, private healthcare insurance, employee of the month perks, company parties, team building events, time off to complete charity work and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.