Compliance Consultant for this upmarket Estate Agency in Islington, North London
Permanent Islington, North London | £25k
Job Posted: 2021-01-06 06 January 2021 Closing date for applications: 06 March 2021
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London. Our client is currently looking to recruit a Compliance Consultant to join the property management department in Islington.
Your responsibilities will be to ensure that our client complies with statutory safety obligations as a managing agent, whilst at the same time offering practical, cost efficient solutions to safety issues for landlords and tenants in a timely, organised and professional way which further enhances the company’s property management service.
Our client is looking for someone with bags of energy, who takes pride in delivering exceptional service levels 100% of the time; most importantly of all, you must enjoy a fast-paced, challenging environment and working with people.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the letting and sales teams with regards to pre-let safety works. Data input.
- Working with associates and coordinators to effectively manage this busy role
- Visiting all offices and carrying out workshops to include training and safety compliance when necessary
- Attending a gas safety inspection, a periodic inspection and a PAT with the engineer at least once a year
- Keeping abreast of new safety legislation and ensure clients are informed.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- At least 2 years’ safety legislation experience
- Time management skills of planning, prioritising and organising
- Ability to apply relevant legal and technical knowledge
- Communication skills
- Problem solver and multi-tasker
- Computer literacy.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £25,000 pro rata’d.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.