Client Services Team Administrator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2022-03-29 29 March 2022 Closing date for applications: 29 May 2022
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, is currently recruiting for a Team Administrator to join the Client Services team in Richmond.
This sociable department is split into 4 teams who work alongside the 140+ residential sales and lettings offices helping them to generate business. This is a thriving and fast paced department, made up of client services consultants, central receptionists and new homes brokers.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Daily updates of department figures – Call counts, CREP stats, Leaderboard
- Distribution of the Client Services inbox
- Monthly reports for all teams
- Taking minutes in meetings
- Arranging team rota’s for shifts and saturday work
- General adhoc duties
- Liaising with third party companies who report to the team
- Collating Rightmove calls
- All HR coordination
- Powerpoint presentations
- Diary management
- Organising team events
- Arranging interviews.
- Previous PA/team assistant experience is essential
- Previous property experience is a preference but not essential
- Quest/OMBS diploma desirable but not essential
- MS office qualification
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Focus on attention to detail
- Continuous improvement: delivers efficiency in addition to effectiveness
- Self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Strong team player: build relationships and consult with others, quickly establishes trust and credibility
- Confident with a positive outlook.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience and qualifications, plus an annual discretionary bonus. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Christmas and New Year, pension, private health insurance after probation, life assurance and more.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.