Client Services Representative – Estate Agency Software
Permanent Leatherhead, Surrey | £28k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2014-09-11 11 September 2014 Closing date for applications: 11 November 2014
This well established, privately owned organisation provides property companies throughout the UK with advanced software solutions for property management, estate agency and estate management. They are currently looking for a competent person to support, consult and manage relationships with their client base of over 200 companies.
This Client Services Representative will report directly in to one of the directors and will involve keeping in close contact with clients to ensure the company is aware of their business needs, recognising issues before they become a problem and assisting with expanding their clients’ use of their products. The primary objective is to retain clients and to maximise opportunities.
As a member of the Client Services team your duties will include:
- Documenting and reporting on all visits to the Client Services Director, with any feedback being accordingly given to relevant departments at a weekly CRM meeting
- Attending a weekly meeting to discuss any client issues, feedback or procedures
- Providing daily software support to the company’s clients, assisting in troubleshooting issues and resolving them as quickly as practicably possible. The objective is to deliver an excellent standard of software support in alignment with the company’s customer support agreement and service level expectations.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Help desk support
- Managing client relationships
- Visiting or calling allocated clients regularly to keep abreast of their requirements and inform them of software updates or functions that would benefit their business
- Identifying and documenting clients’ working methods
- While this is not a sales role there will be a need to identify up sell opportunities and inform clients of list prices where required
To be considered for this role you will need to be familiar in:
- Front office Estate Agency
- Front office Lettings
- Property Management
- Client Accounting
- Estate Management (desirable, not essential)
- This is a 100% client-interactive role and the right candidate will be well-presented and have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills are also necessary as you will be required to document and report on your client visits.
- Confident presenting in front of clients, from small to large groups of up to 20.
- Motivated individual able to prioritise their work.
- Punctuality – it is imperative that the right candidate arrives on time to client meetings.
- Basic accounting principles.
- Diplomatic and patient.
- Excellent computer skills.
- You will often be required to travel to clients’ premises across the country. The right candidate will be willing to travel and where necessary stay overnight (expenses paid).
Remuneration & Benefits:
The basic salary will very much depend on the level of experience and ability of the individual but will be up to £30,000. There will also be an element of commission paid monthly which will be based on shared profits from the team’s up-sell results to existing clients. A company car or car allowance will also be provided along with a mobile phone and laptop. Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org