Client Services Manager/Short Lets Manager for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Oxford City, Oxfordshire
Permanent Oxford City, Oxfordshire | £28k to £32k OTE 32000
Job Posted: 2020-03-08 08 March 2020 Closing date for applications: 08 May 2020
This privately-owned estate agency is currently recruiting for a Client Services Manager/Short Lets Manager with a background in either holiday lets/hotel reservations or residential lettings, to manage the Short Lets department within the busy Oxford City office.
Our client has gained an exceptional reputation as one of the most highly regarded independent estate agencies in Oxfordshire due to their bespoke, professional and honest service.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the department day to day, leading and motivating your team as well as maximising the overall performance of the department. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing market leader with excellent career progression. Our client is looking for someone that can hit the ground running and achieve fantastic results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maximising the performance of the team and leading by example
- Being responsible for bringing in new business and building on local sales and relationships
- Using your excellent networking skills to develop new business opportunities
- Abiding by service standards and all legislation
- Carrying out property valuations to a high standard, knowing the local market
- Ensuring effective communication with other departments including sales, lettings and accounts when needed
- Ensuring keys are thoroughly controlled and managed at all times
- Liaising with property owners regarding interior design improvements and ensuring the property is marketed to its full potential
- Managing guest bookings and dealing with any guest or owner queries
- Coordinating guest check outs – this may include appointments on Sundays or out of normal working hours
- Full management of the company Airbnb account which may involve responding to booking requests outside office hours when required
- Being responsible for the emergency telephone dealing with any maintenance reports as per scheduled rota
- Commissioning any necessary maintenance work or supplementary services required to maintain properties to a high standard, controlling the quality of contractors
- Sourcing and building relationships with external contractors or third-party resources when required
- Managing the return of damage deposits which may involve a balance of assertiveness and diplomacy
- Maintain excellent relationships with all owners and guests at all times.
- Must have experience in holiday/short lets/hotel reservations or residential lettings
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Previous management experience – desirable
- Good knowledge of the local area
- A passion for high level customer service
- Have strong leadership, personnel management and development skills
- Excellent at motivating and mentoring a team
- A positive influence with the ability to lead by example
- A positive attitude and friendly demeanour
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be well presented
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft packages and Outlook
- A valid UK driving licence and access to own car.
The package for this role will include a basic in the region of £25,000 dependent on the level of experience, plus on target earnings of £28,000 to £32,000. Benefits include, company mileage, pension, company events, an excellent holiday package etc.
The hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 6pm, Friday 9am to 4.30pm and you will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays from 9am to 3pm, however, you will be given a day off in lieu for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.