Client Services Manager for this Moving and Corporate Relocation Company in City of London
Permanent , London | £45k to £55k 55000
Job Posted: 2021-11-09 09 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 09 January 2022
Our client is a growing group of companies in the world of Moving and Corporate Relocation that is at an exciting stage of its journey, which has seen them embark on brand new projects, move to new premises and work with new and diverse clients. They have decided that now is the time to bring some new people along with them on their adventure!
They are recruiting for a smart, dynamic and focused Client Services Manager to join the business and make a significant contribution to the development of their Relocation & Global Mobility brand.
They are looking for someone keen, lively, with a real flair for new ideas and thinking and can help present the work our client does in new and interesting ways. This is an ideal role for someone with great skills and experience from either the Relocation, Global Mobility industry, or from a comparable role. You will be involved right from the outset with the creation of a really exciting business with something different and fresh to offer.
This is a superb opportunity to grow a brand-new business from scratch, make your own mark, and be involved in a really exciting young and dynamic company. It’s also an unsurpassed opportunity to learn from a team who are experts in their fields and experience the excitement of growing a fast-paced international business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Making a significant contribution to the Client Development for all the companies within their group and the launch of a brand-new Relocation Services / Global Mobility business – so some comfort with developing new business and making sales approaches is essential
- Assisting with the operational implementation and growth of the business. Creating processes, on-boarding suppliers and making operational partnerships to develop the business
- Assuming responsibility for day to day operations and customer service as the business grows
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, Business Development team and Senior Leadership to execute projects relating to marketing and business development
- Brand champion – working closely to develop the company brand across all companies in the group.
- Strong understanding of the Global Mobility, relocation, lettings and/or comparable industries OR an aptitude to learn the relocation industry at an expedited pace
- 3 years’ experience in a customer facing role in a comparable industry
- ARLA qualified – preferred but not essential
- Second European Language (French / German / Spanish) – preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience with Salesforce / equivalent CRM
- Experience working in prime central London
- Previous project management experience
- Educated to degree level – preferred but not essential
- Very strong written & in person presentation skills
- Ability to adapt style and approach to different client profiles
- Willingness to get involved, learn & adapt quickly & work hard to achieve results
- Willingness to work in a start-up environment & independently without supervision.
Our client is offering a salary of £45,000 to £55,000 dependent on experience and qualifications, plus excellent benefits!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.