Client Services Consultant – Privately Owned Estate Agency – Kensington, West London
Permanent Kensington, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-03-07 07 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 May 2016
Our client is a privately owned and upmarket London estate agency with offices based in the heart of Kensington, Notting Hill and North Kensington. The office is run day by day by the owners of the company, therefore making a real difference to the operation of the office and focus on clients.
This fantastic estate agency is currently looking for a Client Services Consultant to join the team in their perfectly situated office in Kensington, West London. To be considered for this role you will need some experience within a similar type of role within the industry as well as possessing excellent communication and organisation skills.
Key responsibilities and Skills:
- Excellent telephone manner as speaking to clients over the phone
- Good written skills as sending emails to clients
- Experience within a similar role in the property industry
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Good administration skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to effectively work as a team and independently
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude
The initial package for this role will include a good basic salary of £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience and realistic on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com