Client Services Consultant for this well-established Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, London | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2021-06-13 13 June 2021 Closing date for applications: 13 August 2021
Do you have experience within residential sales/lettings? Do you have exceptional negotiation and customer service skills? Do you love the property industry but have had enough of working weekends? Then this could be the role for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of central London’s most successful independent estate agents! Our client is currently recruiting for a Client Services Consultant who can generate and foster growth for the company through research, pursuing new business leads and managing and monitoring existing client databases. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Building contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keeping the prospective client database updated
- Maintaining knowledge of all product and services the company offers
- Arranging meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Analysing business aspects in various departments and seeking opportunities for growth
- Following company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers
- Contacting new clients in new markets to expand the business
- Contributing to creative discussions and decision-making about business growth
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Business development skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Superb negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate – Excel
- Attention to detail.
The salary package will include a basic of £17,000 to £23,000, with a commission incentive based on instructions, valuations and sales equating to c. £30,000 to £35,000.
This is a Monday to Friday role – no weekends! The role can be either home or office based, our client is flexible.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.