Client Services Consultant for this upmarket Estate Agency in Algdate, City of London
Permanent Aldgate, London | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2022-02-06 06 February 2022 Closing date for applications: 06 April 2022
Our client is a luxury estate and letting agent based in London and since opening their doors, they have learnt many things, the most important of which is that the secret to success comes down to one thing – great people!
They are currently looking for experienced sales professionals to join their dynamic Client Services Hub – with remote working available, this is a great opportunity to do what you love but with flexibility!
From the moment you start, you will receive the best development, benefits and opportunities in the business. Our client will invest heavily in you and your career to ensure that together, you continue to achieve great things.
If this sounds like the role for you and you are interested in joining this market leading organisation, get in touch today!
Responsibilities will include:
- Building credibility with prospective clients by sharing market updates and discussing activity in the housing market both at a local and national level
- Contacting existing clients to generate new business for the company’s network
- Continuing to nurture market appraisal leads into new instructions to let or sell
- Delivering consistently exceptional service both to internal and external stakeholders
- Generating cross-referrals for the company’s other auxiliary services.
- You will likely have experience in face-to-face or over-the-phone sales
- Target driven and able to succeed in a competitive environment
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- An organised, self-motivated and proactive individual
- Able to work independently and manage your own workload.
The salary package will include a basic of £20,000 plus commission between £25,000 to £35,000! There will be a guarantee in place for the first 3 months of employment equivalent to £23,000.
In addition, you will also be provided with fantastic benefits such as opportunities for development and progression, extensive training and monthly personal performance meetings, uncapped commission, ‘Perks at Work’ which includes discounts such as groceries, cinema, holidays, broadband & phone contracts and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.