Client Services Consultant for this global Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2019-12-19 19 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 19 February 2020
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Client Services Consultant to join its team in Richmond.
The role will involve liaising with all residential offices across the country. This is an exciting and challenging role where you will be primarily liaising with all of the company’s clients with a view to generate more business and expand market share.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Gaining market share
- Never missing out on business
- Calling at the right time to suit the client’s needs
- Referring more business to other departments
- Assisting the managers by sweeping up all potential business and leads, old and new
- Liaising and assisting existing clients, potential clients and applicants
- Being proactive not reactive
- Targeted mailing
- Providing additional services to all contacts, seeking out business but not the hard sell
- Being on Brand.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional phone manner
- Sales background – beneficial
- Good knowledge of London
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- IT skills – Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Target driven and career focused
- Driven and determined with a strong work ethic
- Attention to detail.
The basic salary on offer for this role is £20,000 with uncapped commission likely equating to £30,000 to £35,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.